ADVERTISEMENT

Stallings podcast PSN

gary2

Athletic Director
Jul 21, 2001
said Pitt would use last scholarship if they could improve themselves by adding a post player. He said that would mean 3 scholarships for 2018, one of which is spoken for.(means the post player would not be a grad transfer, (maybe the German big goater78 referenced))

Guess Milligan is staying.

Said expect to see an lot of Carr and Stewart.

Nothing else of note.

Last edited:
said Pitt would use last scholarship if they could improve themselves by adding a post player. He said that would mean 3 scholarships for 2018, one of which is spoken for.

Looks like Milligan is staying.

Nothing else of note.

Thank you.

said Pitt would use last scholarship if they could improve themselves by adding a post player. He said that would mean 3 scholarships for 2018, one of which is spoken for.(means the post player would not be a grad transfer, (maybe the German big goater78 referenced))

Nothing else of note.
With so many new additions it would be amazing if they all decided to return so I wouldn't worry so much about how many scholarships will be available next yr right now .

With so many new additions it would be amazing if they all decided to return so I wouldn't worry so much about how many scholarships will be available next yr right now .
But I wouldn't want Stallings to take just any player and assume guys will be leaving. Pitt needs at least 4 ships next year.

Nothing else of note.

I would bet anything the 2018 class is more than 3 players. I think 5 is much more likely than 3. 6 is more likely than 3. Rosters get overhauled every year.

Hopefully along with a players class listed they start showing how many credit hours he has completed so you know how long until he transfers to a different school
Charlotte has a great airport. Spent a couple hours with my 5 year old running back and forth on the "automatic walkways" near the clocks with all the planes on our 32 hour journey home. Had some Carolina barbecue there too. Never had a hush puppy before. Thems good eatin.

I would bet anything the 2018 class is more than 3 players. I think 5 is much more likely than 3. 6 is more likely than 3. Rosters get overhauled every year.

I hope so. My biggest concern with taking guys like George and Davis is their spot could be used on a better player in the 2018 class.

I hope so. My biggest concern with taking guys like George and Davis is their spot could be used on a better player in the 2018 class.
Stallings on PSN podcast made it sound like adding another post player was quite possible (player would not be a grad transfer) - Maybe a foreigner? Maybe currently playing FIBA? Anyway - sounds like the player has been identified and we are likely waiting on a decision or making sure of the paperwork.

I would agree - even f we start with a full 13 for 2018 - We will still likely give 4 or 5.

Next year we will essentially be fielding a freshmen team against a varsity schedule. It will take some time, but I hope to get back to playing an the more experienced, physically mature team against the Duke, UNC, FSU and Louisville one and dones. We have a chance doing that. We can not win in the ACC by out recruiting those kinds of opponents.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT