ADVERTISEMENT

Stanford 16 ND 14

Was he the kid pointing at his teammates every time he got beat?
Lol. Yes. He cost Central at least two scores. Honestly without him they would still have lost. They are just a hot mess currently. The offense is really bad and they just don’t have good linemen on either side of the ball.

I thought Freeman was killing it in recruiting at ND. Looks like they have the #3 class this year and the #1 class next year (I know a lot will change by then).

I was actually looking forward to him upping their recruiting level so they wouldn't have to swoon in and pillage our good-but-not-elite suburban white kids anymore and then erect billboards bragging about it!

I thought Freeman was killing it in recruiting at ND. Looks like they have the #3 class this year and the #1 class next year (I know a lot will change by then).

I was actually looking forward to him upping their recruiting level so they wouldn't have to swoon in and pillage our good-but-not-elite suburban white kids anymore and then erect billboards bragging about it!

how is the triumvirate of Carmody, Kristofec, & Lugg doing? They don't have names on their jerseys so couldn't see if they were out there on Saturday or not. I saw Hainsey got in yesterday for Tampa Bay.

how is the triumvirate of Carmody, Kristofec, & Lugg doing? They don't have names on their jerseys so couldn't see if they were out there on Saturday or not. I saw Hainsey got in yesterday for Tampa Bay.

I honestly think Hainsey is the reason we won that game. Larry Ogenjujuberry was kicking his ass! Maybe not quite as much as Brady was, but close. Come to think of it... how the hell did he even end up at Center? Didn't he play tackle in college?

Not sure how the other three are doing. I definitely saw all three of them starting at various points last season, though. And it looks like Hinish is no longer there, though I guess little brother soon will be.

Lol. Yes. He cost Central at least two scores. Honestly without him they would still have lost. They are just a hot mess currently. The offense is really bad and they just don’t have good linemen on either side of the ball.

I don't think Central has had a great offense since Art Walker with Eugene Jarvis in the backfield

Reactions: BigEd33
Yeah......I thought about this also. Maybe they did Pitt a favor.

from that "big" 2016-2017 WPIAL class, the three that looked to do the best are Hamlin, Miles Sanders & Hinnish (best meaning they are still in the league). Hainsey I guess you could consider quasi-WPIAL. Everyone else, not so much. I don't think Khaleke Hudson is on a roster anymore.

Hinnish was the one that wasn't on the radar much in high school and was kind of surprised when ND offered.

EDIT: Miles Sanders also surprised me. I think not having a lot of miles on him (no pun) in college really benefitted him. Came into the league relatively fresh.

Yeah......I thought about this also. Maybe they did Pitt a favor.

Their bios only go through last year, but for 2021...

Lugg started 12 games (guess he'd have been a rs senior)

Kristofic (rs sophomore) played in 13 games and started the final 7

Carmody (rs freshman) played in 10 games and started 2

So, long story short, they're all probably guys we'd like to have at Pitt, unfortunately.

Jarvis had an excellent season at Kent State ... I don't think Johnson had any impressive seasons in college.

there only head to head matchup in high school and Jarvis totally dominated pinky. For some unknown reason, North Hills thought he was worthy enough to induct into their sports hall of fame. Not sure what that says about North Hills that a kid who played just one season for them makes it. Probably nominated himself.

Domers have to play USC and Clemson so they could end up with 2 more losses and a 7-5 record.

They will suffer for some time. Like it or not, the lack of a true conference affiliation hurts them from a competition perspective. Bet they wish they were in the big 10 west!
two trips to the final four in the last four years..If only Pitt could feel such a hurt...

Outside of the churches and parishioners comment, which I can neither confirm or deny, the rest was spot on.
The churches/parishioners comment is utter fiction, and nobody with a clue or a brain could ever believe it. Same goes for the refs being "pressured" to give ND the benefit of every call. Antiquated conspiratorial fictions that made it easier for the haters to swallow getting their asses handed to them back in the day when ND was actually a power program.

The churches/parishioners comment is utter fiction, and nobody with a clue or a brain could ever believe it. Same goes for the refs being "pressured" to give ND the benefit of every call. Antiquated conspiratorial fictions that made it easier for the haters to swallow getting their asses handed to them back in the day when ND was actually a power program.
I've seen enough of Pitt getting f*cked over by refs vs. ND to last me the rest of my life. So my experience tells me it's not conspiratorial fiction. The most ridiculous and egregious being....

6a0115709f071f970b017d3d416ecf970c1.gif

So let me see….when I go to Mass and if I give money in the collection then that goes to ND? Did I get that right?
Get out much?
Gee, in my ethnic church we hated the Irish a helluva lot more than we loved Notre Dame..Only time any catholic I palled around with ever rooted for Notre Dame was when they played Penn State...

btw, anyone who is a practicing Catholic in their sense of actually following the doctrine of the Church (unlike many who label themselves as devout Catholics while not following the edicts of the church) does not really consider Notre Dame to be a Catholic institution anymore..

Last edited:
Their bios only go through last year, but for 2021...

Lugg started 12 games (guess he'd have been a rs senior)

Kristofic (rs sophomore) played in 13 games and started the final 7

Carmody (rs freshman) played in 10 games and started 2

So, long story short, they're all probably guys we'd like to have at Pitt, unfortunately.
They ain't exactly blowing teams off of the LOS.

That first comment was just a shot across the bow to liven a boring Monday. Obviously hit is mark. Calm down boys, just a humorous commentary on the Subway Army or whatever they call it there.
Subway Alumni.

No offense taken except to note that many of us MICKS can’t stand ND.

Try to keep up Francis. The Churchy LaFemme remark was a joke.

The ref thing, though? Total fact.

Try to keep up Francis. The Churchy LaFemme remark was a joke.

The ref thing, though? Total fact.
Yep. It’s a fact that referee crews from every league in the country have been engaged in a century old conspiracy to screw Notre Dame opponents at every opportunity home and away.

Concert proof that the Illuminati are real.

Yep. It’s a fact that referee crews from every league in the country have been engaged in a century old conspiracy to screw Notre Dame opponents at every opportunity home and away.

Concert proof that the Illuminati are real.
Take your loss with grace

And here we go, the cache of Notre Dame. ND was trounced by 3 other football games in the same time slot. You start to wonder if they are going to be forced to join a conference. Because unless ND is playing a USC? An Ohio State? No one cares about them anymore than most middling college teams.

cfbweek7ratings-624x1024@2x.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT