ADVERTISEMENT

State College Incident

Just wanted to report that I had to park along College Avenue on Friday and in the twenty minutes I was away, someone removed the Pitt sticker from the back window of my pickup.

Savages.
I would expect nothing less of a Pitt kid doing the same to a PSU sticker on Forbes.

Reactions: ddc17
It probably was Mike Mauti.
I hear his parents basement is full of PITT stickers and gear along with some Paterno and Sandusky blow-up dolls that have working pants zipper flies

The odd thing is had you showed up as this person was taking your PITT magnet or sticker there's nothing you can do except call the police as the person escapes.

Mrs Buffett asked a PA State Police friend about this and she ( the PA State Police person) said you have two options ignore it or call the police.

She said if you touch or try to detain the person you could be charged with assault which is a greater crime than stealing the sticker? Unless they touch or assault you first at which time its "Bombs Away Baby."

"it's five o'clock somewhere"
Signed: Mr Buffett
Go PITT & CSU Rams!

Last edited:
Just wanted to report that I had to park along College Avenue on Friday and in the twenty minutes I was away, someone removed the Pitt sticker from the back window of my pickup.

Savages.
If it makes you feel better I know a few folks who have removed a healthy number of JVP and 409 stickers from vehicles for the cause.

Bumper stickers are stupid. Don’t put stickers on your car people. Unless you drive a real piece of S and need to cover up rust spots or something.[/QUOTE]
old-car-and-rust-danny-jones.jpg

Magnet PITT, Steelers, PENS, Pirates "signs" are good because you can take them off but so can others.

Mrs Buffett and I park on the Northshore and remove the magnet signs when parked since we've lost alot of them when we leave them on.

"it's five o'clock somewhere"
Signed: Mr Buffett
Go PITT & CSU Rams!

Last edited:
Every time I see a nittany lion sticker on a car I wish I had a Pitt sticker in my back pocket to put on over top of it.

Reactions: Blue Goose
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT