ADVERTISEMENT

Strange coincidence....

UPitt '89

Board of Trustee
Gold Member
Mar 14, 2002
The last names of both Pickett and Patti contain the letters P-I-T-T.

And the leftover letters spell out C-A-K-E.

And the last name of the QB who started most of the season for us contains the letters L-O-S-S.

And the last name of the other QB that started a game this year contains the letters R-E-A-L-L-Y.

I have no idea what all this means... but if I was a QAnon nut, I'd come up with some meaning.

The last names of both Pickett and Patti contain the letters P-I-T-T.

And the leftover letters spell out C-A-K-E.

And the last name of the QB who started most of the season for us contains the letters L-O-S-S.

And the last name of the other QB that started a game this year contains the letters R-E-A-L-L-Y.

I have no idea what all this means... but if I was a QAnon nut, I'd come up with some meaning.
Means you have a lot of time to be clever this week 😂😁

It can only mean one thing - that JFK Jr will be Pitt’s new offensive coordinator.

You can't spell Cignetti without "Tit." And Narduzzi's name contains the word "urn." Well, remember when that tit Walter Sobchak scatterer Donnie's ashes in a makeshift urn from Ralph's? They even blew through the Californian wind like "Cig" smoke. This tells me that we need to hire Brandon Marion, whose name spells BAD MAN - in order, no less - asap.

#GoGo2023

Phil Jurkovec's name might not spell "cake," but damnit if I don't see a pie in there.

You can't spell Cignetti without "Tit." And Narduzzi's name contains the word "urn." Well, remember when that tit Walter Sobchak scatterer Donnie's ashes in a makeshift urn from Ralph's? They even blew through the Californian wind like "Cig" smoke. This tells me that we need to hire Brandon Marion, whose name spells BAD MAN - in order, no less - asap.

#GoGo2023

Phil Jurkovec's name might not spell "cake," but damnit if I don't see a pie in there.
Phil's name contains both JOKE and JERK. Not good signs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT