ADVERTISEMENT

SubURBAN Meyer

BuffetParrothead

Heisman Winner
Nov 22, 2015
should have waited until they finish their "beat down" of hapless Washington.

I think he lost a few games he should have won, wasn't selected for the CFP, stomped

his feet like a little kid and quit or retired or he'll be back somewhere.

College football, the bowl games are for the players especially the seniors who are playing their

last college football game.

By announcing his quitting, or retiring or he'll be back somewhere he took the air out of the room an

that's what people will be talking about. Selfish! But maybe Antonio Brown will let him join the AB It'

All About Me Club with charter member Todd Graham ( alias Toddy, Todster, ).

It a classy move to finish your season and than announce your intentions after the game not before

the game. Who knows after this beat down he might want to stay on?

SubURBAN is winning big and I haven't noticed any headaches that only happens when he loses or his

wife catches him screwing the boosters daughters and wives.

"it's five o'clock somewhere"
Signed: Mr Buffett
Go PITT & CSU Rams!

Way to go SubURBAN!

I bet Chris Petersen wishes now he would’ve kicked the FG on that 4th and goal earlier. Would be a one score game with plenty of time left.

should have waited until they finish their "beat down" of hapless Washington.

I think he lost a few games he should have won, wasn't selected for the CFP, stomped

his feet like a little kid and quit or retired or he'll be back somewhere.

College football, the bowl games are for the players especially the seniors who are playing their

last college football game.

By announcing his quitting, or retiring or he'll be back somewhere he took the air out of the room an

that's what people will be talking about. Selfish! But maybe Antonio Brown will let him join the AB It'

All About Me Club with charter member Todd Graham ( alias Toddy, Todster, ).

It a classy move to finish your season and than announce your intentions after the game not before

the game. Who knows after this beat down he might want to stay on?

SubURBAN is winning big and I haven't noticed any headaches that only happens when he loses or his

wife catches him screwing the boosters daughters and wives.

"it's five o'clock somewhere"
Signed: Mr Buffett
Go PITT & CSU Rams!

Way to go SubURBAN!
Yes, but yet he doesn't want his retirement to be the story, LMAO. He is a crazy, selfish drama queen. He's got some sort of a personality disorder, likely is a diagnosed narcissist.

Yes, but yet he doesn't want his retirement to be the story, LMAO. He is a crazy, selfish drama queen. He's got some sort of a personality disorder, likely is a diagnosed narcissist.

The look on his face when that game started to slip away today was hilarious. Had Washington recovered that onside kick I think he would’ve keeled over on the sideline.

Reactions: Chaos
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT