ADVERTISEMENT

Sure was nice to have an accurate QB

Nah, I think we can expound more on his pocket presence and ability to check down his route tree and some other high level quarterbacking concepts that most of the posters that throw those terms around don't understand the first thing about. Maybe even throw a little in there about how well he runs the huddle, how he manipulates his cadence to unbalance the D, his ball placement and how well he throws guys open.

I do think we will know a lot more about what kind of QB he is at this very early stage of his career by October 1 than anyone including his coaches could know right now after playing an opponent that is significantly lesser than the scout team D he faced all week in practice. . You would disagree?
What a silly question. Of course we will know when he plays more. We will know a whole lot more at the end this season and even more at the end of next season.

That isn't the real question, though. The real question have seen enough to make any assessment at all. Some to think the answer is no. I disagree. There is plenty of information to make assessments on skill sets and other aspects of QB play.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT