ADVERTISEMENT

Syracuse Loses to Bryant in the Dome

DC_Area_Panther

Head Coach
Jul 7, 2001
Lost 73-72. First half melee resulted in multiple ejections from the game.

Bryant has a couple of big time transfers on their roster. One was Earl Timberlake. Originally recruited by Miami, then transferred to Memphis. Now at Bryant.

Lost 73-72. First half melee resulted in multiple ejections from the game.

Bryant has a couple of big time transfers on their roster. One was Earl Timberlake. Originally recruited by Miami, then transferred to Memphis. Now at Bryant.
Timberlake was hampered by foul trouble, but he has been excellent so far this year. Hard to believe they won at Syracuse with him not really being much of a factor.

I’ve said multiple times he’d be my first call, but I do have a tough time seeing him fit at Pitt from a personality standpoint. Some coaches unintentionally become villains but Grasso wants to be that guy and savors it. He would absolutely flip the culture here but ultimately I think the admin is going to see that the risk outweighs the reward. Hopefully I’m wrong as I think he’d be exactly what the doctor ordered

I’ve said multiple times he’d be my first call, but I do have a tough time seeing him fit at Pitt from a personality standpoint. Some coaches unintentionally become villains but Grasso wants to be that guy and savors it. He would absolutely flip the culture here but ultimately I think the admin is going to see that the risk outweighs the reward. Hopefully I’m wrong as I think he’d be exactly what the doctor ordered
We have a football coach who embraces being that guy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT