ADVERTISEMENT

Tale of two games...

CodysDad

Redshirt
Sep 6, 2014
The 1st half I felt like freaking Nostradamus. The defense was chewing Sam Howell up and spitting him out. It took all I had not to start post game winning posts.
The 2nd half was a completely different game. Adjustments were made mostly by NC to slow down our pass rush. Our offense kinda cooled off and penalties stopped drives. With 5 minutes left in the game I was questioning my decision to stay up. End of regulation, I was like "you've got to be freaking kidding me"!
OT, the football gods smiled down on Pitt and they were rewarded for all of their hard work. The Miami game was tough and this game was tough but this team found a way to win. This weekend enjoy picking up leaves and bask in the glory of knowing this team is control of it's own destiny at 8-2. I'm hoping 2 extra days before VA will get some of our folks that are dinged up healthy enough to play.

H2P!!!

Watching a weekday evening game is a big commitment from me. I'm usually in bed by 9 at the latest and up by 3:45 and heading to work. Even after the game it takes me an hour to settle down so I can get to sleep. Trust me, I'm really waiting for the coffee to kick in as I type. It's going to be a great Pitt day!!!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.