ADVERTISEMENT

#TBT - Dawkins

That Lakers stiff is Mark Lansberger. In the book Showtime, he was the idiot who'd tell his wife which players cheated on the wives when on the road, then the wife would say something later on to those spouses.

Reactions: MarshallGoldberg
That Lakers stiff is Mark Lansberger. In the book Showtime, he was the idiot who'd tell his wife which players cheated on the wives when on the road, then the wife would say something later on to those spouses.

Great book. I also remember his wife was OK with him cheating so he wouldn't have to bother to sleep with him. Michael Cooper referred to him as "dumb. not just dumb, all-time historically stupid" or something like that.

Reactions: LeftCoastPanther
what a scumbag? Why would he do that?

Jeff Pearlman called him "historically dumb." I love this quote by Pearlman which really accentuates his idiocy:

No, they thought Mark Landsberger was dumb because he's dumb. I mean, he really seemed to be quite extraordinarily stupid. I love how a kid asked for Landsberger to sign his name and number—and he wrote his name and phone number. I love how, after their first meeting, he asked Riley if there were any "rebounding plays." I love how he spilled a chocolate shake all over his uniform. He was lovely to speak with, and maybe he was overwhelmed by the '80s. But he wasn't getting into MIT.

Reactions: LeftCoastPanther
Jeff Pearlman called him "historically dumb." I love this quote by Pearlman which really accentuates his idiocy:

No, they thought Mark Landsberger was dumb because he's dumb. I mean, he really seemed to be quite extraordinarily stupid. I love how a kid asked for Landsberger to sign his name and number—and he wrote his name and phone number. I love how, after their first meeting, he asked Riley if there were any "rebounding plays." I love how he spilled a chocolate shake all over his uniform. He was lovely to speak with, and maybe he was overwhelmed by the '80s. But he wasn't getting into MIT.

"Quite extraordinarily stupid "

Why do i think that phrase is so funny???

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT