ADVERTISEMENT

TBT

I see the Marshall 6 players on their "alumni team" this year including DeAndre Kane. My goal is to start a W&J alumni team with 0 players from W&J

Pitt beat a WVU team, which I didnt think was very good. Never heard of most of the WVU players.

Nike is really improved, no wonder he's going to be in the Spanish top flight this season. He reminds me of Brad, in a way, where he might mess around and find his way into the NBA. Probably not but you never know. He is better than some guys who will be on NBA rosters but I always say there's almost no difference between the last 2 guys on an NBA roster or those 2 way players and the next 200 guys who arent in the NBA.

Mike Young looks really good too. Its comical we had to play him at the 5 due to completely negligent recruiting. He is basically a shooting guard now.

Artis played great the first game but didnt do much tonight then apperared to suffer a bad injury.

Cummings has been very good

Sleva has been a surprise. Never heard of the kid which is surprising since he played at Montour.

Patterson hasnt played a ton.

Fields looks to be an assistant coach with Jermaine Dixon.

Blair no-showed again. Not sure what his deal is. He played in the Hamlin game and looked in decent shape. We need to him to play Wednesday to bang with Harrar of the Pedos.

Pedos beating UConn is surprising but the UConn team really only had Ryan Boatright and RJ Cole. Their roster isnt that impressive. PSU has Josh Reaves and Myles Dread from the woulda been NCAAT Covid team on its roster but they haven't played. If they show up, that would give them the edge.

Reactions: Cavalier Panther
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT