ADVERTISEMENT

Teddy Valentine banned from NCAA Tourney

It'd be a shoe in to win the Emmy for the best comedy of the year.
Could also be classified in other categories as the documentary tries to navigate through the thoughts that were produced by SMF’s unique brain…

*mysteries that will never be solved,
*public safety warnings (don’t try this at home kids),
*mathematics (things that don’t add up),
*civil engineering (how to design the perfect Chick-fil-A drive thru)
**etc.

I said this 2+ years ago when this nonsense started. When we were doing 6’ spacing and one way aisles in grocery stores and arresting people outside with no masks on.

Years from now, our kids and grandkids are gonna see how we acted during this and laugh their asses off at us.

And how the collective “we” reacted to propaganda that gave us confirmation bias, instead of understanding the big picture.

(Not all the things that were done were perfect - but people weren’t “getting arrested outside” for being maskless. Not in any meaningful way. I hope you know this)

And how the collective “we” reacted to propaganda that gave us confirmation bias, instead of understanding the big picture.

(Not all the things that were done were perfect - but people weren’t “getting arrested outside” for being maskless. Not in any meaningful way. I hope you know this)
Countless examples of people who were arrested for not wearing a mask while outside lol. Are u kidding me?

I could overwhelm this site with videos of people who were arrested for doing this exact thing. I’m almost thinking you are being sarcastic or insanely naive.

Like I said, future generations will mock us and deservedly so

Last edited:
Countless examples of people who were arrested for not wearing a mask while outside lol. Are u kidding me?

I could overlaid this site with videos of people who were arrested for doing this exact thing. I’m almost thinking you are being sarcastic or insanely naive.

Like I said, future generations will mock us and deservedly so
Sheep gonna be sheep

Reactions: Zeldas Open Roof
Or….follow the overwhelming consensus, and not the .1% that profit off of being “different”. That’s what will be the most perplexing thing to look back on.
Don’t you dare besmirch the intentions of their resident expert strip mall voodoo doctor.

Sheep are dropping like flies after boosters 3, 4, 5.

But keep getting boosters folks, the cdc and Pfizer aren’t worried about profits, they have our best interests as a top priority.
I have no issue with anyone getting a booster or covid shot, I do have an issue with making it mandatory!

Sheep follow blindly!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT