ADVERTISEMENT

Texas

Pitt1992

Freshman
Jan 17, 2016
OT but wow with all the excitement and hype around Herman and haveing unlimited talent around them they pretty much lost every battle for top talent they were expected to get,that's pretty tough to do,I understand Texas is loaded but how does Texas only land one player in the top 25 in Texas according to 247,that's pretty bad,times have changed seeing Texas not a powerhouse recruiting in their own state

OT but wow with all the excitement and hype around Herman and haveing unlimited talent around them they pretty much lost every battle for top talent they were expected to get,that's pretty tough to do,I understand Texas is loaded but how does Texas only land one player in the top 25 in Texas according to 247,that's pretty bad,times have changed seeing Texas not a powerhouse recruiting in their own state
Supposedly, only one of the Top10 recruits in FLORIDA stayed home.

Looks like ole miss could get hit with sanctions soon,they had like a top 10 class coming together and than finished outside the top 30 I believe

Herman came in very late in the process. I bet next year he has a top 10 class.

Early in the day Pitt was ranked #33 Texas #32 and Michigan St. #31, by the end of the day Pitt jumped over both

In current college recruiting, most of any class has been committed for several months leading up to signing date.

Charlie Brown had several committed recruits, however, when things started to go south about the third game of the season and the firing rumors started, recruits began to de-commit and others did not commit.

When Hermann took over, most of the upper level players were committed elsewhere.

Going back a year, Texas had a top 10 and maybe top 5 class in 2016.

Texas can attract recruits. Herman has to be working hard right now to get recruits to hang in there and wait until after they see how Texas does this fall before committing elsewhere before then.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT