ADVERTISEMENT

The best thing I've read that gives a fan hope about Pitt's upcoming season

Panther_in_Kentucky

Sophomore
Gold Member
Aug 24, 2001
Actually, from a very good article Craig Meyer did in the post gazette. Asking questions about player you'd least like to get in a fight with ( George Aston was picked the most ) and trash talkers ( 2 Offensive Linemen made the list ) but the following quote gave me the most hope:

Several players had trouble singling out a player, though several noted many guys fit the bill. As one player said, “We’ve got a lot of savages on our team.”

Actually, from a very good article Craig Meyer did in the post gazette. Asking questions about player you'd least like to get in a fight with ( George Aston was picked the most ) and trash talkers ( 2 Offensive Linemen made the list ) but the following quote gave me the most hope:

Several players had trouble singling out a player, though several noted many guys fit the bill. As one player said, “We’ve got a lot of savages on our team.”

This will be source material for Cook if a fight breaks out at the Penn State game or the Carnival Barker starts crying to the refs about players clapping.

Good lord, I guess we have to have some hope , might as well be a team full of diamonds and savages. ;)

That could mean more off field problems too. Me? I don't care about behavior, I'd cover up arrests and crimes to win football games, but Pitt cares.

Last time I checked most successful football teams exhibit "aggressive behavior". Pitt's members of the BOT's that went to Pedo State ( and who are continuing to try to kill Pitt Football ) need to STFU and go stand in the corner.

Last time I checked most successful football teams exhibit "aggressive behavior". Pitt's members of the BOT's that went to Pedo State ( and who are continuing to try to kill Pitt Football ) need to STFU and go stand in the corner.
Getting ready for 60 minutes of unnecessary roughness on gamedays.

I clicked on this thread assuming the articles about the freshman CB gave you hope.
Someone named Mathis from Florida. Coaches called him special.

I clicked on this thread assuming the articles about the freshman CB gave you hope.
Someone named Mathis from Florida. Coaches called him special.
From what I've read and heard there's a good chance he starts as a freshman.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT