ADVERTISEMENT

The Look.....

Rm250racr4

Sophomore
Gold Member
Jul 31, 2014
After looking through all the camp photos this team under Pat Narduzzi is starting to have some guys that have that great football look. I credit Dave Andrews for getting these guys big and strong. We also seem to be recruiting guys that look more like P5 players. Which I know is obvious because we are not just stealing Akron's commits ever year now. But even some of the guys that have now had 3 years of Dave Andrew's program are really looking strong. Zeise and Idowu both look like they put on a few good LB's in the off season.

I am also impressed by Todd Sibley. He has very large thighs and just tree trunks all the way to his feet. Other than the Alabama running backs that they have every year. That build does not seem as common any more. Given very few teams really have that 1 bell cow that gets 35 carries a game anymore. I remember seeing Eddie George when I was a kid up close in person when he came to play at Pittsburgh ...when he was in the NFL given...but that was what I noticed the most. His legs were enormous. Todd Sibley given is a few inches smaller but has that same look. I hope that his play eventually turns our to match his look because even as a freshman he looks solid.

Just a boring friday at work and I wanted to know if anyone else kinda has noticed that this team is starting to have that look about them?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News