ADVERTISEMENT

The Scheme

TFBaum

Junior
Jan 22, 2020
I know it is about basketball cheating and I am sure the same thing goes on in college football but my question is why does the FBI care?

I know it is about basketball cheating and I am sure the same thing goes on in college football but my question is why does the FBI care?

They thought they could get the small timers to flip and rat out the major coaches but they didn't. They thought it would have made for a career case but it was a disaster. A couple low level guys went to Federal Prison for a couple months and no major HCs were implicated.

Football cheating is different though. Its primarily rich booster fan boys handing bags of cash. Impossible to stop.

They thought they could get the small timers to flip and rat out the major coaches but they didn't. They thought it would have made for a career case but it was a disaster. A couple low level guys went to Federal Prison for a couple months and no major HCs were implicated.

Football cheating is different though. Its primarily rich booster fan boys handing bags of cash. Impossible to stop.
Answer the man's question. Why do they care?

this had the trappings of a major case- when it was determined some of the agents fell to the siren calls of las vegas-i.e. were found to have been corrupted, the case fell apart. they got the bottom feeders,and settled out of court with the others. you have not heard the last of this. us attorney's office in S/D of new york hates to lose cases.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT