ADVERTISEMENT

The weather today...

Oct 25, 2021
Wow, I feel about as had as one of those doofuses who chases a $100 bill attached to a fishing hook down a NYC sidewalk. It was as if Mother Nature was saying, "Come on, Werewolf. Come outside where it's 65 and sunny...

So I can blow your ass to Ohio!"

Just got back from walk #2 with the dogs, and I'm confident I took more stuff in my eyes in the last 45 minutes than Stormy Daniels has in her whole career. Did we scrimmage in this today? Unless we were using kites instead of footballs, that had to be a confidence killer for our QBs if we did.

Wow, I feel about as had as one of those doofuses who chases a $100 bill attached to a fishing hook down a NYC sidewalk. It was as if Mother Nature was saying, "Come on, Werewolf. Come outside where it's 65 and sunny...

So I can blow your ass to Ohio!"

Just got back from walk #2 with the dogs, and I'm confident I took more stuff in my eyes in the last 45 minutes than Stormy Daniels has in her whole career. Did we scrimmage in this today? Unless we were using kites instead of footballs, that had to be a confidence killer for our QBs if we did.
Very windy but not overly cold up here in the mountains. My power went out about a half hour ago so there’s that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT