ADVERTISEMENT

Things have Changed

beiglepanther

Sophomore
Gold Member
Oct 13, 2008
I am a hardcore Pitt guy just like you guys, I have suffered thru the BS, close loses which could have turned a seasons, that asshole Steve Pederson, idiots Like Todd Graham, and disasters like firing a popular head coach Wanny (which I agreed with) but then having no GD plan in place to replace him. I am overly optimistic every year, and most years disappointed.

I finally think that things have changed and Pitt football is on the rise. I believe it is Gallagher who is allowing more money to be invested into football, he see’s the Payback like AD dropping a million, or playing in the conference Championship game, which is a 4 hour commercial for Pitt on National TV.

Our recruiting has clearly been elevated this year. Now some of the “ offers” that the guys we got are probably not all committable but some are. Go look at Syracuse or Boston Colleges recruiting, it looks like ours used to, most off their commits have Mac offers, this year is different for us.

On top of all that we just got a commit for ‘21 and he is a damn good one. Hell a few years back it would be mid June until we got a recruit for the upcoming season.

I’m not expecting National Championships, but I can see some 9-4 10-3 seasons coming.
There is no GD reason we can’t be as successful as Wisconsin, Mich St. Etc none.

Anyhow that’s my thoughts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News