ADVERTISEMENT

This board needs some more Steelers threads

Panther_in_Kentucky

Sophomore
Gold Member
Aug 24, 2001
Don't Yinz all think so? I mean the Stillerz are sooooo important. While Yinz are at it, we definitely need a few more threads about Big Ben and Promanti Bros. Sangwishes - you know, the ones with the 2" thick bread slices and french fries on the Sangwish, cause they don't have enough Carbs

I don’t like primantis. The cole slaw isn’t creamy. I like creamier slaw. It’s ok, I’ll eat it but too much fries and not enough meat imo.

I’m getting tired of Steelers org cow towing to Ben. Our GM said 52 kids and Ben. What the hell is that? I like Ben but dude has maturity of a 7 year old.

We need to draft a MLB first rd. Thoughts?

Reactions: Parkview57
I don’t like primantis. The cole slaw isn’t creamy. I like creamier slaw. It’s ok, I’ll eat it but too much fries and not enough meat imo.

I’m getting tired of Steelers org cow towing to Ben. Our GM said 52 kids and Ben. What the hell is that? I like Ben but dude has maturity of a 7 year old.

We need to draft a MLB first rd. Thoughts?

I remember the franchise primanti's went to some healtheir slaw. The sandwich was gross and ruined. The waitress asked us to complain about it to the manager and customer service because most of her customers said the same. Few months later, back to the old slaw.

Let's be honest, what on Pitt football is really interesting and worth multiple threads to discuss? You go on any other football board, especially free like BWI and there are always OT threads, and PSU seems to have more (recruiting) happening than we surely do.

So....it is simple, you don't want to read OT posts, don't open. You want more Pitt information and recruiting talk, don't be so cheap and pay for the premium sites.

The fact that Rivals doesn't have an "ingore thread" option is insane. It probably would take a .net developer all of 12 hours to do and get through QA.

The fact that Rivals doesn't have an "ingore thread" option is insane. It probably would take a .net developer all of 12 hours to do and get through QA.
Well you can ignore posters. But I mean, how difficult is it to look at thread titles and not click on it. And this board is not like say the PSU board, where they get 100's of threads daily. You don't have to sort through much to go after Pitt centric threads over OT threads.

Just people love to bitch and whine and impose their likes on everyone else.

Well you can ignore posters. But I mean, how difficult is it to look at thread titles and not click on it. And this board is not like say the PSU board, where they get 100's of threads daily. You don't have to sort through much to go after Pitt centric threads over OT threads.

Just people love to bitch and whine and impose their likes on everyone else.

I rarely scroll down past the first 10 threads. If I see a bunch of threads at the top of the list about a topic i'm not interested in, I assume it's a bad day here. Very similar to my work email in Outlook, if you are not on my 1st page of emails, your email is non-existent to me.

Just a personal preference that I believe is minimal work for 1 developer, hell even an intern.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT