ADVERTISEMENT

This doesnt get enough play (re: Scumbag Franklin)

Sean Miller Fan

Lair Hall of Famer
Oct 30, 2001

Covering up Micah Parsons and 2 others sexually assaulting and hazing a teammate.

Between this and the attempted cover-up up the video recorded gang bang, its clearly enough to get Franklin fired with cause. But he is beating Md, Indiana, and Rutgers every year so they like him.
If you're talking about Vanderbilt, there was no attempted cover-up of the video recorded gang bang.

Reactions: bdur76
Why did he call the rape victim? Oh right, he was telling her how sorry he was! Come on
Pretty much.

To suggest there was some nefarious reason Franklin contacted her is nothing more than parroting the defense attourneys for the rapists.

You know, investigators are fully aware of the phone call and if he was trying to cover something up in anyway, or change her potential testimony, she (being the rape victim) probably would have mentioned that. Don't you think?

Pretty much.

To suggest there was some nefarious reason Franklin contacted her is nothing more than parroting the defense attourneys for the rapists.

You know, investigators are fully aware of the phone call and if he was trying to cover something up in anyway, or change her potential testimony, she (being the rape victim) probably would have mentioned that. Don't you think?
no way

Yes way. You can read. The defense attorneys for the rapist are exactly where the allegations against Franklin originated.

I know I will be branded as a Nitter, but you guys need to let this go. Nobody cares.
Nope. Not a nitter and I agree. I hate psu more than anyone on this board and I could give a crap less about this.

Just like the Tucker / msu thing is a big nothing and it’s down right comical thst people are making a thing of the bama students yelling at the Texas players, calling them homophobic slurs. Like that’s the first time that’s ever happened lol.

• Haha
Reactions: NittanyJoel
Why does this Nittanyjoel douchebag hang on the Pitt site? How pathetic he is!
The Jerry Sandusky calendar doesn’t come out for a few months, the one where every month is a new pic of a 10 year old boy in the lasch shower. so he’s just killing time until then.

Yet another fundraiser for THON of course where 3% of the proceeds go to kids in need and the other 97% go to unidentied “administrative expenses.”

This is an annual huge hit in the state college area.

Last edited:

Covering up Micah Parsons and 2 others sexually assaulting and hazing a teammate.

Between this and the attempted cover-up up the video recorded gang bang, its clearly enough to get Franklin fired with cause. But he is beating Md, Indiana, and Rutgers every year so they like him.
You do realize that it was dismissed with prejudice because none of the claim could be substantiated.

Last edited:
Besides, any of the people that go to Penn State and get hazed, raped, sexually assaulted, or generally abused by the football players, in house and out, are good with it, why else would you go there knowing about this stuff.

You due realize that was dismissed with prejudice
Right, the opposite of Sandusky and the three administrators who were all convicted, including the University President, who is now a convict and a disgrace to the entire State.

Reactions: 4382
I know I will be branded as a Nitter, but you guys need to let this go. Nobody cares.

I disagree. The NW coach was fired for hazing. This PSU player is saying Micah Parsons and others were holding him down and rubbing their dicks on his ass, which is sadly a common form of hazing as Centeal Catholic was doing something like that and you hear others around the country getting in trouble for that? Is he making that up? #believeallpsuwhistleblowers

• Haha
Reactions: NittanyJoel
The stuff with Franklin was really astounding because I think most normal people wouldn't expect Penn State to have touched him with a ten foot pole, considering. But nope, not PSU. They went right for it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT