ADVERTISEMENT

This is not on Jurkovich

45 yards, 0 TD, 2 interceptions in the 4th quarter. IDC how bad the rest of the team is playing, when the leader of the team has this kinda stats you can not win football games. Esp when your opponents weakness is pass defense.

How many offsides penalties have killed drives….what about holding calls. Not to mention bad route running. This is really bad.

It’s about as logical as the ones saying we had one good season, our coaches deserve to sit in their asses and do nothing for a bunch of years now

The rest of the team needs to execute.
Jurkovec has been sooooooooooooooooooo bad and he is soooooooooooooooooooo responsible for soooooooooooooooo much of it by making
Soooooooooooooooo many horrific decisions and sooooooooooomany ridiculously bad passes. .

Cignetti going back to run plays when Pitt started moving the ball with short pass and when there isn’t a hell of a lot of time has been another head scratcher.

Dude gave the game away with two ridiculous picks . On both plays the wr were open Phil sucks. He can't throw a screen pass and has no touch. He also isn't near the runner he is made out to be we would be better off with Hammond playing QB.

I appreciate the attempt at civility....but this is absolutely all on Phil....and the coaching staff for not sitting his aSS on the bench and trying to give us a chance to win with the backup QB

Reactions: cdheller76
I’ll say the same thing in defense of Phil that I did in defense of Slovis:

If you recruit a QB room that needs a Slovis or PJ to stop in and start for you, the blame is on the coaches.

Because Slovis played *exactly* like PFF said he had played all 3 years before Pitt.

PJ has played *exactly* like PFF said he has played all 3 years before Pitt.

So the staff knew what it was getting. And that was still desperately needed to try to salvage the QB room.

That’s a coaching staff failure.

Reactions: F.Hoopies
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT