ADVERTISEMENT

This "team" just stinks.. This is all on Jamie sad to say...

drp1tt

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
Embarrassing at best. Just bad karma. What ever can go wrong does. No leadership and the SOS. Pack it in boys. Jamie should be held accountable for his crappy recruiting and lack of leadership skills. He better turn it around quickly or I would fire his ass. Sorry to be so blunt but when your paid MILLIONS, there is very little error for crap. This is all so wrong ar his stage of his career there is really nothing else to say.

Who else would you say this is on? I hate when people say that. SOS was fine. That comment is all on you.

So many people on this message board give Jamie a pass blaming injuries, transfers and other things. Jamie recruited the players and hired the coaches so it IS on him no matter what. I AM SAYING that it is all on him. If you paid a person huge $$$ to run your company and this is what you saw, what would you do? If the person blamed it on all the same BS my guess you would fire his ass.

Pittizit, who else's fault would anyone ever say it is. Us sucking doesn't excuse idiocy.
This post was edited on 3/11 8:27 PM by KiwiJeff

Jamie is the CEO! nobody has said anything otherwise. That being said, even good teams miss the NCAA T sometimes.You guys have led the way for nonsensical posts the last few weeks. That's on you, who else would it be on?

Please explain to me the difference between missing a tournament for 1 year and the crappy regression we have done the last 3? Where is the future going here? The only light at the end of the tunnel right now is a train going the wrong way.

You said it is all on Jamie. I said of course it is. It is nonsensical to suggest otherwise, and nonsensical to insist it must be, as opposed to who, Wanny? Steve? jay Bilas. Pittizit? jamieeeeeeeeeeeee.

Hire Jay Wright.

I agree.

The good programs that miss the ncaa has talent in the pipeline where you know with experience they will be back. I don't see it here at Pitt. I could see if we had a nationally ranked recruiting class coming in. However, I see more of the same old same old.

Well ive always said Dixon is a good coach( below average recruiter). I hope Jamie has the stones to make some moves on staff in the off season. Something is broke with this program.

nix doesn't give me the warm and fuzzies about playing the 5

Re: 15th highest paid coach in ncaa I believe

It is all on HCJD Can we still blame SP too? He still has to take some of the blame

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT