ADVERTISEMENT

Thoughts From the Desert šŸŒµšŸˆ

BigZeke

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2004
Phoenix, AZ
1. Nice to finally get the monkey off Pittā€™s proverbial back down in Chapel Hill. Who else was waiting for some Tar Hell Gremlins to appear? Fortunately Eli and co stomped them out.
2. Speaking of Eli. Has Pitt had a QB with these physical tools since Hot Rod Rutherford? Heā€™s also unflappable and very, very poised. We got a good one in the portal. Kudos to A412 for this one.
3. Nice to see Fitz out there. Kid is a wrecking ball of chaos when healthy. The rest of the DL? Iā€™lll stay positive and just say Brewu needs to play more and itā€™s pretty alarming that our best DL are true Freshman.
4. Despite the narrative to the contrary Hayes and Sam O are missed. Zero playmaking from the DEā€™s and they were pretty much manhandled for much of the game.
5. Man is Kyle Louis a stud!
6. D bent but didnā€™t break and that 4th and 1 late was absolutely crucial.
7. Our favorite whipping boy Collier wasnā€™t too shabby yesterday either.
8. Let me keep saying it over and over. Kudos to Progressive Pat for killing off Prehistoric Pat and bringing ion Kade Bell. Man what a hire šŸ”„
9. I think 7 and 3 play on Sundays. Prototypes for the Duzz D which makes it all the more baffling that more local kids donā€™t stay home and play in Patā€™s system.
10. Cal is dangerous. I was hoping they would have won last night and came into AreYinzSure next week flat but theyā€™ve gotta be seething mad about the blatant ACC bias to keep Miami undefeated. I mean if thatā€™s not Targeting late in that game what is? Wow šŸ˜® PS Can ESPN PLEASE stop showing Michael Irvin writhing on the ground after every, single Miami play? SMHšŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™‚ļø

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.