ADVERTISEMENT

Thursday Hypothetical (part 2)

pghsonj1325

Head Coach
Gold Member
Apr 19, 2018
It's another wildly boring Thursday in my office. Thank you to all who participated in last weeks dream conference hypothetical.

This week here is my question to you:

If you could input ONE former Panther - Coach or player - onto this upcoming season's team, who would you bring in and why?

One route you could go is to bring in the obvious big names on offense - Dan Marino or Tony Dorsett. Even though I think those two could make the biggest impact, I have faith in Kenny Pickett and the RB room. There are other much bigger holes on offense I would fill in first - more on that later. It's great to say this -- I don't worry about the defense as much, but I would understand wanting to bring in a Hugh Green or a Darrelle Revis to bolster those units. I think Pitt's biggest holes on the entire team are WR and OLine. Could you imagine dropping Fralic or May in their prime right on Pickett's blind side?

But I think my choice would end up being Larry Fitzgerald. This team has literally zero receiving threats, and putting a Heisman candidate on the outside would open up the entire field for Kenny and the running game.

Who would you pick?

(P.S. - don't be afraid to drop your own hypothetical in the thread. I could use the entertainment)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News