ADVERTISEMENT

Thursday on the baseball bubble

MattP31

Senior
Gold Member
Aug 27, 2013
Good day for us as literally everyone on the bubble lost. Obviously we lost too but never hurts to avoid dropping

OU lost to Texas, Alabama lost to Florida, Louisville lost to GT, Baylor lost to Kansas St, Cal lost to Oregon, San Diego lost to Gonzaga

Good day for us as literally everyone on the bubble lost. Obviously we lost too but never hurts to avoid dropping

OU lost to Texas, Alabama lost to Florida, Louisville lost to GT, Baylor lost to Kansas St, Cal lost to Oregon, San Diego lost to Gonzaga
I feel like we’re likely in- couple of National college baseball people tweeted overnight they believed PItt was in. Our Q1 wins are really high - like 3rd most nationally- hope that carries the day.

Man it’s going to be tight. I think we’re right on the edge.

I feel like we’re likely in- couple of National college baseball people tweeted overnight they believed PItt was in. Our Q1 wins are really high - like 3rd most nationally- hope that carries the day.

I believe we’re in as well(I actually work in baseball part time and have heard reasons for optimism among those I’ve spoken to). We were looking good going into yesterday, but I think yesterday likely was what put us over the top

At this point everyone I can find has us in their latest updates, all as a three seed in the region.

Baseball America has us in a region with Texas Tech, Arizona State and Abilene Christian.
Something called College Sports Madness has us in with Oregon, Gonzaga and Army.
DRatings has us as one of the last four in (they are the only ones with us as one of the last teams in), paired with East Carolina, Louisiana Tech and Grand Canyon.
D1 Baseball has us in with Vanderbilt, Maryland and Norfolk State.

Reactions: W1np1tt and bwh05
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT