ADVERTISEMENT

Titus Howard dismissed from the team...

that really sucks. I think the guy had a bright future at Pitt. Long, rangy CB, just the way Duzzi likes 'em.

Thin at CB and getting thinner.......

The assumption is that he failed to correct issues that lead to his suspension last season, but I'll leave it to others to speculate and proclaim their conclusions. Very few really hear the facts and details in these cases, but countless 'insiders' will pretend to know.

I suggest respect for his privacy and Pitt fans should wish him best of luck in getting his life and future corrected.

Originally posted by TIGER-PAUL:
I wish him luck realizing college isn't for everybody.
That may not apply to him, but rather, in some cases a change of environment is what's needed to get it together.

Originally posted by JoseLind13:
The assumption is that he failed to correct issues that lead to his suspension last season, but I'll leave it to others to speculate and proclaim their conclusions. Very few really hear the facts and details in these cases, but countless 'insiders' will pretend to know.

I suggest respect for his privacy and Pitt fans should wish him best of luck in getting his life and future corrected.
Pitt's internal "testing" policy I'd assume.

First fail: warning or team discipline
Second fail: season suspension
Third fail: kicked off

What an excellent way to respect privacy SMFRAUD. You know nothing but yet decide to assume and provide your ignorant answer and the first three letters apply to you..... Now go ask a big person what that means. ...

Originally posted by dooz3:
What an excellent way to respect privacy SMFRAUD. You know nothing but yet decide to assume and provide your ignorant answer and the first three letters apply to you..... Now go ask a big person what that means. ...
I said I was assuming. Its not that hard to read between the lines. When its not an academic issue or a legal issue (which is public), its not hard to figure out what it is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT