ADVERTISEMENT

TN @ PITT Game Thread

No George Gibb, but if Patti converts this fourth and goal, he shall be known as the gimper

Narduzzi is a pussy for not using a timeout before that Tennesee punt and Cignetti is a bum

My concerns for this game were realized. Our DB's couldn't cover their WR's. That happened. Our O line couldn't protect. Absolutely a problem. Going to be a problem against all the good teams we play.

I am not too upset. Not a bad loss at all.

Shoot..

playing without one of our starting backs.

missing starting linemen

Start QB is hurt and goes out at halftime

backup QB was playing on a hurt leg

Kicker missed a few kicks he should have made.

I think this Pitt team -if they can get their starters healthy- can play with anyone on their schedule this year

Another bad third down call.

Pitt should’ve won. Some questionable coaching, injuries, and missed field goals was too much too overcome.

If that one int in the endzone by Devononshire was an inch or two more inbounds, could have been a different game. Could have. Maybe not though. Tenn looks good, maybe they will do ok in the SEC, and get a decent bowl. There be dragons lurking in fhose seas though.

that tenn wr going out of bounds and catching a td pass makes me want to vomit, I couldn’t beileive it. If the teams were reversed, I have no doubt about the outcome.

I dont know how they couldnt overturn, Bostick was going nuts on the broadcast. It was painfully obvious he pushed off

If that one int in the endzone by Devononshire was an inch or two more inbounds, could have been a different game. Could have. Maybe not though. Tenn looks good, maybe they will do ok in the SEC, and get a decent bowl. There be dragons lurking in fhose seas though.
That’s an int if TN had done it. No review would have even occurred.

Reactions: lostnite66
Also, on their other long bomb, their center pulled Cancey down, and he reached up as he was getting tackled and hit the centers head, and they called Cancey (ithink it was cancey) for hands to the face

The phantom taking away of Tenn defensive holding during our incomplete pass in the end zone.

The overturn of the catch in OT that was a total head scratcher. The no targeting call that looked about as text book as you could get.

I mean, there were lots others, I cant recall them all. It was like I said before, just embarrassing for the ACC

Reactions: lostnite66
Also, on their other long bomb, their center pulled Cancey down, and he reached up as he was getting tackled and hit the centers head, and they called Cancey (ithink it was cancey) for hands to the face

The phantom taking away of Tenn defensive holding during our incomplete pass in the end zone.

The overturn of the catch in OT that was a total head scratcher. The no targeting call that looked about as text book as you could get.

I mean, there were lots others, I cant recall them all. It was like I said before, just embarrassing for the ACC
Yes. Shame that officiating is such feces in college football. I really don’t know why anyone would bet money, it so corrupt

Reactions: President Stache
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT