ADVERTISEMENT

TN @ PITT Game Thread

G32 lot is surprisingly good. We got moved from red6 for this game and I might consider moving permanently.

I really hope we get this win the arrogance of some Vols fans is intolerable
The Tennessee fans I have met in person are outstanding people. They are very respectful. They are not the message board blowhards that we’ve had to listen to. Those guys are cut out of the same cloth as some of the WVU fans. A bunch of hillbilly moonshiners…. Don’t pay attention to them…

The Tennessee fans I have met in person are outstanding people. They are very respectful. They are not the message board blowhards that we’ve had to listen to. Those guys are cut out of the same cloth as some of the WVU fans. A bunch of hillbilly moonshiners…. Don’t pay attention to them…
Tenn fan here. I really enjoyed hanging with Pitt fans in Knoxville last year. Great fans in Pitt that were classy at the game last year overall. Every fan base has bad fans unfortunately.

Wondering if it would be better to start the first or second half on offense. Maybe they can throw something quick at Tenn and catch them off guard. Or maybe a quick 3 and-out by the D can build momentum and slow the tempo. I expect 40-20 TOP for Pitt based on how quick UT can score. Get stops and wear their d out.

Wondering if it would be better to start the first or second half on offense. Maybe they can throw something quick at Tenn and catch them off guard. Or maybe a quick 3 and-out by the D can build momentum and slow the tempo. I expect 40-20 TOP for Pitt based on how quick UT can score. Get stops and wear their d out.
I’d probably defer. Even the explosive offense from last year got off to slow starts - in the Tennessee game they went 3 and out in their first 3 possessions.

Tenn fan here. I really enjoyed hanging with Pitt fans in Knoxville last year. Great fans in Pitt that were classy at the game last year overall. Every fan base has bad fans unfortunately.
Good to hear. Vol fans have always been classy. I have nothing but good things to say

Reactions: TexasVols1794
I can’t believe ABC is riding out a 47-10 blowout…

WTF….? No one actually cares
And I can’t believe ABC doesn’t have a 4K channel yet for us streamers. Going from the Texas/Alabama game to our’s is a big drop in picture quality.

Should've blocked the punt. Several were close last week but our guys keep slowing down to avoid contact.

Nice first possession. Just couldnt put it in the end zone. Still put points on the board though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT