ADVERTISEMENT

Todd Graham

I don't know who ASU thinks they can get, but Graham is going to get offers from some desperate program somewhere.
Such is the landscape of college football that ho hos like him will find a new John.

I'm sure his wife has family elsewhere they can put the pedal down left lane too. Knowing our luck Watson will get fried we will rejoice and he will end up signing as OC at Pitt.

Sumlin when AM does let him go. Within hours.

If he says no because he wants to see what’s what else opens they will get Derrick Mason

Apparently Sumlin to ASU seems like a done deal.

Decent hire for them but don’t think he’s that much of an upgrade over Graham. Doesn’t seem like an ahole though so at least there’s that.

Reactions: DiehardPanther
Sumlin if A&M lets him go
Would be a good hire too. Sumlin isn't a bad HC.

Gotta figure Charlie Strong will generate interest again in a year or so too. Did great at UL. Didn't work out at UT. Showing success again at USF. If anything went wrong with Narduzzi here, that who I want Pitt to pursue. Also, with Louisville and USF, has experience in urban markets with pro teams.

Reactions: quip
I don't know who ASU thinks they can get, but Graham is going to get offers from some desperate program somewhere.
Such is the landscape of college football that ho hos like him will find a new John.
I think the only desperate program going after Todd The Fraud will be Rice

Reactions: Saboteur
Glad to see that his a$$ got canned.
A program would need to be desperate to make an offer with his on and off field track record.

More incompetent athletic administrations. It's unbelievable how stupid and irresponsible these people are. Pitt included with the Stallings contract.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT