ADVERTISEMENT

Toney to Arkansas

Mussellman has mastered the transfer rules like Coach K and Calipari mastered the one and done rules.

Seems like a good choice destination for Toney.

lean-mean-pecking-machine.jpg

He's joining an elite 8 team. It'll be interesting to see if his addition turns out to be a subtraction for the team.

So were these guys bums or the guy coaching them ? Seems our players are landing at decent schools, so how bad were they in reality?

Reactions: TD_6082
At his height he should be around 38%.

My point was coaching....if he all of a sudden can shoot well then the onus is on our coaching!

he wasn't recruited as a knockdown shooter. Credit the staff for making him a 34% 3pt shooter. His %s increased each season.

Shocking, it was the first place rumored when he quit. Let's see if they let him be who he thinks he should be. My guess is nope.

Reactions: Ski11585
At his height he should be around 38%.

My point was coaching....if he all of a sudden can shoot well then the onus is on our coaching!
Height ?
What the hell are your talking about ?
If he jumps to a 45% shooter from distance feel free to comeback and blame Pitt coaching

you make a third of your attempts as a strong forward -
You shoot well enough

Reactions: Drew1208
With Moses Moody being an obvious one and done I’m sure Toney was recruited with an eye towards filling that spot. Not that he’s anywhere near as good as Moody is, but I think Toney will probably do well there.

Lots of idiots on this board then.
Not really, most on the board know Toney is a good player.
And a really coveted player.
He's an all conference defensive style player with a more than competent offensive game.

Reactions: BPKY
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT