ADVERTISEMENT

Too much Ellison not enough Kham Davis!!!!!!!

I thought it was a good move starting Ellison against the 2-3 zone today. But it became apparent he wasn’t gonna help much. Davis absolutely needs to get a lot more minutes.

Wasn’t too thrilled to see N’Dir in the game late either chucking up a couple bricks. Nothing against him, he’s just not someone I’d want on the court when you’re trying to mount a comeback, he can’t shoot the 3 ball very well at all.

Seriously Ellison sucks. Hate to be so cruel but it's the truth. He has literally no touch on his shot.

22 points in 5 ACC games, 9 for 25 from the field, 3 assists, 7 turnovers, 0 steals, 12 fouls

He's been appalling. He has more fouls than field goals. More turnovers than assists, steals and made 3 pointers combined. He's whiffing on high percentage shots too.

I really hope he's instrumental in terms of leadership, because I have seen nothing to suggest he's an ACC calibre player otherwise. Obvious caveat being that it's early in the conference schedule and he's shown flashes of skill, however all but the UNC game are distant memories and even that looks far better on paper than it did on television.

Reactions: PittPoker
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT