ADVERTISEMENT

Transfer RB…

4upmc

Junior
Gold Member
Nov 13, 2017
Bahyshul Tuten, kid has put up impressive stats, film looks good as well IMO. I know many want Davis, but give me an actual proven RB. Before anyone talks about his lower level of comp, don’t forget Wiltz turned into a real nice player for us. Georgia, Florida, etc have offered.

Davis has talent and would be worth a ship if he is willing to compete, but nothing will be handed to him because he was once a local star.

Maybe Salem already knew who this kid was with his NJ contacts. Any RB who is serious about getting the ball should look at Pitt after what Izzy did this past year.

Bahyshul Tuten, kid has put up impressive stats, film looks good as well IMO. I know many want Davis, but give me an actual proven RB. Before anyone talks about his lower level of comp, don’t forget Wiltz turned into a real nice player for us. Georgia, Florida, etc have offered.

Davis has talent and would be worth a ship if he is willing to compete, but nothing will be handed to him because he was once a local star.

Maybe Salem already knew who this kid was with his NJ contacts. Any RB who is serious about getting the ball should look at Pitt after what Izzy did this past year.

There are a lot of schools after him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT