ADVERTISEMENT

TyJuan Garbutt

President Stache

Heisman Candidate
Dec 4, 2010
Announced he will coming to the Pitt game. You might think he woulda been going to Vtech/Tennessee since he had verballed to Vtech and said they were still his leader with Tennessee also in the top.

I think this is certainly good for Pitt!

Reactions: Teh Teh
Why would he go to what is essentially a road game for Virginia Tech? Bristol Motor Speedway is in Tennessee.

Why would he go to what is essentially a road game for Virginia Tech? Bristol Motor Speedway is in Tennessee.

???

Well, I built a factory in Knoxville and lived there a couple years. VTech and Knoxville are exactly the same distance from Bristol, TN. It is a road game for U of Tenn too. But regardless... he is traveling farther to attend the Pitt game.... soooooooo.... what on earth is your point?

I'll wait for the LOI before passing judgement.

Passing judgement on what?? On a top 10 recruit choosing to visit Pitt and our big game over their biggest game of the year? I am pretty comfortable, on a recruiting message board to 'pass judgement' and say that is at least good for Pitt. Why so negative?

Passing judgement on what?? On a top 10 recruit choosing to visit Pitt and our big game over their biggest game of the year? I am pretty comfortable, on a recruiting message board to 'pass judgement' and say that is at least good for Pitt. Why so negative?
Having him at the game is good for Pitt and recruiting. His ratings on the scouting boards are all pretty solid. He would be a major get. I am cautiously optimistic about all recruiting until the student signs. Didn't mean to sound negative.

The Battle of Bristol turned out to be poorly attended by Tech fans. The estimates going around is that Tech only had 50 to maybe 55K fans there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT