ADVERTISEMENT

Tyreese Fearbry = Impressed

pittmeister

Assistant Coach
May 26, 2010
Looks like the staff is doing a great job recruiting Fearbry…

Looks like the staff is doing a great job recruiting Fearbry…

That’s good. But I’m still waiting to see my first article where a recruit says “that place blows. They could pay me more then Bama and I still wouldn’t go to that dump”.

And full disclosure I’m not clicking that link either. More douche than virus.

That’s good. But I’m still waiting to see my first article where a recruit says “that place blows. They could pay me more then Bama and I still wouldn’t go to that dump”.

And full disclosure I’m not clicking that link either. More douche than virus.
You mean something like, “your team stinks and doesn’t go to bowl games”

You mean something like, “your team stinks and doesn’t go to bowl games”
Ha. Well I was speaking more generally. Every visit is great everywhere. And I’m sure they are. 16, 17 and 18 year old kids being treated like kings and having their arses kissed.

However I certainly can understand why a d-lineman would strongly consider Pitt.

It took a few years but Narduzzi figured out how to recruit to Pitt even without a breakthrough season. If they can figure out a 10 win season; things will start rolling downhill for them.

Stuff like this- sells itself.

PFF might want to check their math. Last season's sacks(46) plus 2019's 32 equals 78, not 116. Clemson had an even 100 sacks the past two seasons, going for 46 & 54 respectively.
NCAA stats

PFF might want to check their math. Last season's sacks(46) plus 2019's 32 equals 78, not 116. Clemson had an even 100 sacks the past two seasons, going for 46 & 54 respectively.
NCAA stats

That 2019 number of 32 didn't seem right, so I looked on the Pitt web site. That says that Pitt had 51 that year.

Pitt's top five in sacks in 2019 were Twyman (10.5), Jones (8.5), Johnson (6.5), Campbell (5.5) and Alexandre (5.5). That's already 36.5 without adding in any of the guys with less than 5.5.

Of course 46 + 51 also does not equal 116, so there is that.

Reactions: Chris92
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT