ADVERTISEMENT

University PITT stadiun

Jul 19, 2022
You want to afford a new stadium of own you MUST think OUTSIDE THE BOX. 365 days in one year , how many football games? On other days you must rent out to VARIOUS others. All summer long concerts. The eagles fleetwood mack and all else. Easter egg hunt for kids. Christmas SPECTACLE you have to pay to see. Rent out for flag football games on thanks giving. Friendly but not cheap. Science center and museum displays in the hallways and you CHARGE for tours. Do not care if you need to rent to air force to practice parachute lands. SO BE IT. You make the money and you pay for the building. Fitness boys and girls can pay to run up the steps. Better for legs and back then any gym as some might know from old days. What they do not understand is good business habits allow FUTURE earnings. You may not have the money now but you will if you have the plan and a good bank will see this and give you the loan. Gentlemen we are at a time when we need a new facility. If you know anything about valley geography you will know it is only a matter of time before the one downtown produces fissures that start to split. They do NOT happen one by one. A building in a poor location will be reduced to sand on the beach , not in my life time IF IT IS LUCKY. I would even charge to climb the walls outside the stadium. That is popular sport now a days and every dollar adds up. You play it exactly right and you will MAKE BIG MONEY off this and not pay even a cent. As a former man of business I know a thing about how it all works.

You want to afford a new stadium of own you MUST think OUTSIDE THE BOX. 365 days in one year , how many football games? On other days you must rent out to VARIOUS others. All summer long concerts. The eagles fleetwood mack and all else. Easter egg hunt for kids. Christmas SPECTACLE you have to pay to see. Rent out for flag football games on thanks giving. Friendly but not cheap. Science center and museum displays in the hallways and you CHARGE for tours. Do not care if you need to rent to air force to practice parachute lands. SO BE IT. You make the money and you pay for the building. Fitness boys and girls can pay to run up the steps. Better for legs and back then any gym as some might know from old days. What they do not understand is good business habits allow FUTURE earnings. You may not have the money now but you will if you have the plan and a good bank will see this and give you the loan. Gentlemen we are at a time when we need a new facility. If you know anything about valley geography you will know it is only a matter of time before the one downtown produces fissures that start to split. They do NOT happen one by one. A building in a poor location will be reduced to sand on the beach , not in my life time IF IT IS LUCKY. I would even charge to climb the walls outside the stadium. That is popular sport now a days and every dollar adds up. You play it exactly right and you will MAKE BIG MONEY off this and not pay even a cent. As a former man of business I know a thing about how it all works.
That’s a gem of a post. Well done, Sir!

• Haha
Reactions: Parkview57

The one thing holding our Air Force back is not having a stadium to practice parachute landings in.

Reactions: Joe the Panther Fan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT