ADVERTISEMENT

USA - Serbia

No clue why White is playing so much in this game. I get playing him in other games if he provides a spark, but he hasn’t done so this game. He’s been a weak link. We should have been applying token pressure the entire game to try and wear them down as well.

Serbia up 13 going into 4th.

Thought this game was tomorrow. Watched the 4th Quarter. I would guess that half of our great country is deeply disappointed with the comeback from our great Patriots!

Watched the second half when I got home from work. Damn, if you didn't like that you aren't a basketball fan. And I'm not saying that because the US won, I'm saying that because that was a hell of a basketball game, at least the part that I saw.

Watched the second half when I got home from work. Damn, if you didn't like that you aren't a basketball fan. And I'm not saying that because the US won, I'm saying that because that was a hell of a basketball game, at least the part that I saw.
Agreed. Credit to both teams. Jokic is very real and they had their chances; especially that wide open three to go up (I believe) 5 late.

It always is interesting to see who plays on a national team when the game is on the line. The U.S. not surprisingly, went with the old veterans (and a tribute to Booker that he had that trust as a much younger player.) Lebron is as good an athlete at his age as I can recall. Big and lasting respect for Kevin Durant. And it was thrilling to see one of my all-time favorite players, Stephen Curry, come up huge.

Nice surprise treat. I have enjoyed the Olympics thoroughly, despite most of the coverage and the inexplicable and oppressive omnipresence of someone named Snoop Dog.

That's why I love Internationa Basketball. The game flow/gameplay is like high level college basketball. Shorter games, one and done, every possession means so much.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT