ADVERTISEMENT

USC - Utah thoughts

recruitsreadtheseboards

Lair Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jun 11, 2006
1) LOLOLOLOLOLOL. So Jordan, you left us for that? Sure you got paid. And you got a trophy and a ring too. Only that was at Pitt.

2) Man Utah just brought the wood. Wow, haven't seen a physical ass kicking like that in awhile with two ranked opponents.

3) That big DT Pepa would look great on the Steelers.

4) Utah CB Clark Phillips already was considered a 1st rd pick, but he made Addison invisible. I am guessing he moves up some lists, and Addison down some lists.

5) Caleb Williams is fantastic. But he just got abused to the point he was an empty suit back there. But that combo of size, arm, speed.......he is a slam dunk #1 overall pick and looks like even a bigger Patrick Mahomes. With he and Drake Maye, the QB class of 2024 is going to be strong.

6) Last night's game showed why these guys deserve to be paid. Extra game, all that money and just incredible physical play. So I am all for paying these players. I don't care about Girls Volleyball, they don't bring in the revenue. Sorry, that's life. But there needs to be rules and governance or this whole sport is just going to implode.

7) I think now we are starting to see the cost of doing business. Much more out in the open than last year. The only problem is....these kids and their families seem to constantly have their hands out, now looking for a better deal. As disgusting as that sound, it is not unlike these coaches every year leveraging jobs for more raises or outright leaving even good situations, just for a few more bucks. So while we can blame these "kids" and their parents all we want. Hey coaches, you guys started this. So now you have to deal with it.

8) The only downside is.....we got tOSU back in the playoffs. Again. Yawn.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.