ADVERTISEMENT

VB: @ #15 SMU - 10/12/24 Match Info

This will be very interesting. With such a quick turn around, I would like to see what kind of adjustments SMU makes from the last match. Will Pitt be just as focused. One thing is clear, Avoiding a slow start has become a priority for Coach Fish. He has a couple of times called an early quick time out. I expect closer sets than in Pittsburgh.

If there is such a thing as a team hungry for a win at home it is SMU today at 2 PM against Pitt.
  • SMU has been away on a 7 game road trip since September 21st
  • You know that the bad taste in their mouth from the clobbering Pitt gave them this week remains
  • Today's game is their 1st home game against an ACC opponent since joining the conference
  • Today's game is the 1st of a 5 game home stand which includes Stanford and Louisville as well as Pitt
SMU will play with an intense desire for revenge and a statement win....no doubt about it. Fisher and staff knows this. If the Pitt women play with their usual perfection.....we win. They have to be immune to what should be a loud boisterous crowd. I'll be my usual pugnacious self in front of my TV after having consumed a few palomas....my favorite pregame lubricant. I hope to be celebrating by 3:30 in time for Pitt's 2nd victory of the day....beating the California Bears.

Reactions: PittMBA
SMU has definitely elevated their play over the last match. Time for Pitt to rise as well

This is as out of sorts as Pitt has looked all season. First true adversity. Gotta see a response

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT