ADVERTISEMENT

VB: Kills By Class This Season - Pitt vs Louisville

Methinks that Louisville will be hitting the transfer portal hard when building next year's roster.

Just this morning I pulled up the roster to look up the make up of the team in turns of their class and was astonished that they are that young. Built for long term success for sure if we can keep them together. I'm not knowledgeable about how much the transfer portable effects volleyball as compared to football but have to think A412 is a factor for continued success. So....... cue pghsonj1325 to help push us here in a few week after another big volleyball win.

Just this morning I pulled up the roster to look up the make up of the team in turns of their class and was astonished that they are that young. Built for long term success for sure if we can keep them together. I'm not knowledgeable about how much the transfer portable effects volleyball as compared to football but have to think A412 is a factor for continued success. So....... cue pghsonj1325 to help push us here in a few week after another big volleyball win.
The transfer portal is very active every year.

All-Americans even move.

Historically, Fish has been able to keep the players he wants to keep.

TBF, their true freshman setter was very impressive. She'll be a thorn in our side for a long time

TBF, their true freshman setter was very impressive. She'll be a thorn in our side for a long time
She’s gotten a lot better as the year has gone on. She was really struggling early in the year, if you watch their match vs Penn State she was awful. But she looked much improved yesterday

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT