ADVERTISEMENT

VB Pitt Marquette

phijo

Freshman
Apr 24, 2005
Pitt takes down Marquette 3-0 Stafford with 17 kills!

Reactions: HOF Coach

mrs-doubtfire-broom.gif

Reactions: Black Panther
What is the status of Bre Kelly’s injury? She is an important cog in the lineup.
She is.Saw her go down and when it happened you hoped that nothing was broken.But she was seen back at the bench later and then putting weight on it during the second Kentucky game.As far as how long she’ll be out it’s anyone’s guess.

I didn’t see the Marquette match. Not easy to get in Barcelona. How many of Stafford’s 17 kills came from the back row? She was great at that in HS.

• Haha
Reactions: FireballZ
I didn’t see the Marquette match. Not easy to get in Barcelona. How many of Stafford’s 17 kills came from the back row? She was great at that in HS.
I did not see the Marquette game but I did watch the Loyola game today. I saw her make that move once today and it was very impressive. Pitt won 3 sets to zero....but Stafford was off her game...6 kills and a -.040 hitting percentage. I'm sure she'll bounce back from that.

On Bre Kelley....I had occasion to speak to a physical therapist I know. She said probably 2-4 weeks minimum if the ligaments were not torn. If it's severe with torn ligaments her season could be over. I'll be at the Oregon match this Thursday....so I'll get a sense then how she seems to be.

Reactions: Black Panther
I did not see the Marquette game but I did watch the Loyola game today. I saw her make that move once today and it was very impressive. Pitt won 3 sets to zero....but Stafford was off her game...6 kills and a -.040 hitting percentage. I'm sure she'll bounce back from that.

On Bre Kelley....I had occasion to speak to a physical therapist I know. She said probably 2-4 weeks minimum if the ligaments were not torn. If it's severe with torn ligaments her season could be over. I'll be at the Oregon match this Thursday....so I'll get a sense then how she seems to be.
Nice info.Watched the game on replay today.Nice win.Pretty much kept them in check all game. At least someone won today.We can always count on volleyball to do something good.

She was wearing a boot and walking with what looked like a cane at the Wofford football game when the volleyball team was honored on the field.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT