ADVERTISEMENT

VB: Wed, 12/6 Media Interviews - Louisville & Creighton

Are we rooting for Louisville since they're also ACC?

Are we rooting for Louisville since they're also ACC?
Heck no. Don't want to have to play them a third time, would much rather play Creighton. Louisville looked pretty dominant the first set, but Creighton has come out hot in set 2. At the least we want a long match to wear both teams down

Yah, Creighton is throttling them in the second set. So bad they just yanked DeBeer.
I'm pretty shocked how much LV fell apart in that second set. 25-14 Creighton to tie it up 1-1. Let's hope Creighton keeps it up.

That was crazy. Volleyball is all about momentum. I didn't expect Louisville to sweep but I would be shocked if they don't find a way to settle down after the break.
Set 3 tied at 23-23 now. Great match. Creighton is much better than I expected

Louisville wins third. Key was successful challenge. Otherwise Creighton serving for the set.

I think Louisville will blow them out in 4th set.

DeBeer is a junior? Scott is a junior? It seems like they both have been there a decade.
DeBeer is a senior but I believe she has a Covid year she could still use if she wants to. Scott is a junior I think. Aiko Jones is their only starter out of eligibility I believe

Creighton takes a 20-17 lead in the 4th set, looking to force set 5. LV just took their final timeout

Love to see it going 5. I guess this means that the Pitt game isn't starting before 3:00.

That freshman they have, Reese Robbins, is a beast. Obviously they have to spot her now because she is limited. But she is deadly from the right side in the front row.

Reactions: pittdan77
Wow the refs just overturned a call in Louisville's favor that the announcers are absolutely shocked by. Couldn't get a good look at it watching on TV but the announcers were astounded and said "the refs are against them". Now 8-4 LV in the fifth

Louisville wins it in 5. If Pitt wins today we will face Louisville for the third time this year in the Elite 8

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT