ADVERTISEMENT

Venting

freddietee511

Freshman
Nov 24, 2013
Tampa
Pittsburgh media sucks for the most part . I’m glad this site exists for objective opinions. Chris and Matt do a great job and there are a few guys in other parts of pgh media that do but man reading on Twitter today made me realize that there are some extremely biased members of the media.
Mike V taking pride in TCU losing like it matters anymore, doing nothing but bashing Dixon. Zeise jumping in with it. Kinda crazy because we went 0-19 in acc play. Trying to undermine Dixon turning around the worst p5 program in two years. Not to say he isn’t partially to blame for our mess. He completely is. But how you can act like he isn’t a good coach while defending Kevin from the office is beyond me. Vuk must’ve gotten paid lol. I like Zeise a lot. But that dude tried convincing us that Stallings was going to give us a great offense. “Fun to watch”. Ironically, TCU is the top offense in the Big12 and his defense sucks. Just ridiculous all around in terms of flip flopping media.
Along with that, it’s funny how media members who used to bash jamie now anoint him like a saint. Kinda hilarious on both ends. All I know is we suck right now and better figure some shit out because I can’t take the losing anymore lol, just wanted to point out how ridiculous some media members can be. All of them. It’s funny but for whatever reason Pitt media seems insane and the rest of the country knows it. Thanks for everyone on the site for being unafraid to voice your opinions.

Reactions: pierre93
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News