ADVERTISEMENT

Video and transcript: Narduzzi on UCF, tempo and a lot more

I love how all of the questions were about how Dooz is preparing to defend UCF, when we have an offense that has scored 5 total TDs in 3 games. You'd think someone might have a couple of questions about whether Dooz is concerned about that and how the coaches are planning to change it.

I also love how right in the middle of it some clown hijacked the Pitt presser to ask Steelers questions about Mason Rudolph.

Brilliant stuff.

I love how all of the questions were about how Dooz is preparing to defend UCF, when we have an offense that has scored 5 total TDs in 3 games. You'd think someone might have a couple of questions about whether Dooz is concerned about that and how the coaches are planning to change it.

I also love how right in the middle of it some clown hijacked the Pitt presser to ask Steelers questions about Mason Rudolph.

Brilliant stuff.

Was going to mention the Rudolph stuff as well. WTF? 5 mins devoted to Steelers qb questions is why pitt will always have an uphill climb for support in Pittsburgh

Reactions: caleco's
Sadder still, Pat likely was happy to get the Rudolph questions, instead of any more on that bad 4th down decision.

Reactions: caleco's
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT