ADVERTISEMENT

Virginia Tech Game Thread

I sure hope we pick it up defensively. The refs are clearly in VT's corner. And VT isn't very good. We have to start to show them how bad they really are.

Panthers are going to have to gut this one out. They don’t have their A game so far

Burton seems like he's been having a tough go of it the last few games. We need to get him going again.

I’m finding this broadcast extremely annoying

It’s like two guys talking while they’re watching the game on a TV with the volume down low.

Then there’s the problem of the score

It’s like two guys talking while they’re watching the game on a TV with the volume down low.

That's why I turned them off. They're annoying as hell and they're all for VT anyhow. Screw them.

Hinson ???

F@ck next time just shoot it

Better than the ridiculous travel there

Put Elliot back in for a spark.

2 fouls and you’re out isn’t always the greatest idea especially for a non-post player.

when was the last time Pitt was on ESPN ? there are teams that suck that are on there all the time. ACCN loves Pitt

Better snap out of it. It’s looking like the same crap for Pitt as with football …win a few games, whine all week about not being respected, then go out and lose an ugly game to confirm that the disrespect was warranted.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT