ADVERTISEMENT

Virginia Tech

gourdt

Walk-on
Nov 9, 2009
Just saw on Twitter, VT is losing 2 DB's. CB Adonis Alexander left the team, and CB Jeromy Webb had Achilles surgery and is out for the year. Could be a huge blow to the hokies.

Reactions: HailToPitt725
That's why recruiting is about stacking chips and landing instant impact guys. They better hope they have them or that is going to be a long season with the secondary pieces they already lost to the NFL.

Reactions: Saboteur
They seem to never have a shortage of defensive ends and defensive backs. They have to come to Heinz this year. I think we beat them

I think we pumble them this year. New coach and players still getting used to his system, advantage.... DUZZ

they blew up or chain on a long first down play and ended up having words with their DC a SCC... their SCC is a total tool...

they blew up or chain on a long first down play and ended up having words with their DC a SCC... their SCC is a total tool...

I think I remember some of the dialog...
VT.. don't you know who that is(referring to the HC)
PITT CHAINS.. I do know who that is.... who is in my way..

Then the fun began... :)

Reactions: RaleighPittFan
I think I remember some of the dialog...
VT.. don't you know who that is(referring to the HC)
PITT CHAINS.. I do know who that is.... who is in my way..

Then the fun began... :)

Are you ever tempted (or able) to give some home field advantage? Like a little tighter or looser chain, a bit on an angle to make it shorter, wiggling the chains a bit downfield when the opposition has the ball, etc? Or picking up the chains instead of dropping them when the opposing teams QB is headed out of bounds. You know, "accidents" and stuff like that?

Proctor, Debose, and Garbutt not found on 2 deep. Can’t beleive we couldn’t get one of those.

Are you ever tempted (or able) to give some home field advantage? Like a little tighter or looser chain, a bit on an angle to make it shorter, wiggling the chains a bit downfield when the opposition has the ball, etc? Or picking up the chains instead of dropping them when the opposing teams QB is headed out of bounds. You know, "accidents" and stuff like that?

We always have someone looking at our spots, the guy on the clip is the most important for measurements.

The speed is crazy, we had our clip guy get taken out at the Miami game.... your head really needs to be on a swivel...

A couple Notre Dame games ago our guy on the strip got crushed and never came back.

We always have someone looking at our spots, the guy on the clip is the most important for measurements.

The speed is crazy, we had our clip guy get taken out at the Miami game.... your head really needs to be on a swivel...

A couple Notre Dame games ago our guy on the strip got crushed and never came back.
I always thought a laser sight would be the accurate way to go. The USFL tried something different back in the day. I must say I do envy you. You must get an incredible view of the game and a real insight to how the different coaches interact with their teams.

I always thought a laser sight would be the accurate way to go. The USFL tried something different back in the day. I must say I do envy you. You must get an incredible view of the game and a real insight to how the different coaches interact with their teams.

I agree on laser and/or chip in the ball. Can say being part of the chain crew for the University I love is pretty special. Some coaches are top shelf others not so much. The profanity is out of this world.. for Notre Dame being a Catholic University anyone in ears distance of Kelly has to go to Confession.

As Pitt Chains said The clip man is the key. The sticks are set based on where the clip is positioned. If the clip man was daring he could gain 1 maybe 2 chain links if the refs aren't paying attention. I did this numerous times during my days on the clip for the local high school.

As Pitt Chains said The clip man is the key. The sticks are set based on where the clip is positioned. If the clip man was daring he could gain 1 maybe 2 chain links if the refs aren't paying attention. I did this numerous times during my days on the clip for the local high school.
You cheated in a high school game!wow

The usual watch guards are the strength and conditioning coaches...

Look for the tip of the hat for the on field measurements ..

I agree on laser and/or chip in the ball. Can say being part of the chain crew for the University I love is pretty special. Some coaches are top shelf others not so much. The profanity is out of this world.. for Notre Dame being a Catholic University anyone in ears distance of Kelly has to go to Confession.
I'm Irish Catholic and I would be offended by any Irish Catholic who couldn't swear like Satan's brother. It's part of the DNA. But I can't stand that MFeffing school. H2 effing Pitt!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT