ADVERTISEMENT

Volleyball Sweet 16

Chaos

Assistant Coach
Gold Member
Jul 6, 2001
Getting ready to start on ESPN news until the Louisville match is over on espnu

Reactions: Black Panther
What's the deal with Dalton? She doesn't look injured when she's dancing and cheering with her teammates. Fisher said she could have played last match. Ennis is a weak link

What's the deal with Dalton? She doesn't look injured when she's dancing and cheering with her teammates. Fisher said she could have played last match. Ennis is a weak link

Dunno her injury but she has a giant thing around her waist, if you saw during the timeout

I jinxed Ennis into making a great play! Go Ennis! H2P

Reactions: mike412
Wow, more double hit calls today than I can remember being called total for the season

The deeper the team goes in the tournament, the more nervous I get. Glad the team handles the pressure better than I do.

• Haha
Reactions: Chaos
Buzzerio was great again. I wonder what her kill percentage is when Fairbanks is setting her. It seems much higher.

Florida has a real future. The only senior is Markova and she still has a Covid year she can use. But, they said during the telecast that she is turning professional after the season. I love their libero too. Best I’ve seen this year. But, without Markova I think they will need to find two big hitters in the portal. Beason is very good but not dominating. Markova is dominating and also an excellent blocker.

Reactions: Chaos
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT