ADVERTISEMENT

Volleyball - Two seed

I tend to agree.Why did we play the first two rounds at the Pete last year and the next two at the Fitz? Building scheduling conflict?

I don't know, but the announced attendance at the games at the Pete would have fit in the Field House, so they didn't sell any extra tickets by playing there.

Friday at 7:00 versus Colgate, and then Saturday at 7:00 against the James Madison - BYU winner.
I’m no expert, but it looks like they flipped us with Wisconsin and gave them the 4th #1 seed instead of us and we got the overall #5? If so, it’s not much of a complaint and the difference was marginal. Wisconsin won the best league in the country.

Reactions: ThePanthers
I’m no expert, but it looks like they flipped us with Wisconsin and gave them the 4th #1 seed instead of us and we got the overall #5? If so, it’s not much of a complaint and the difference was marginal. Wisconsin won the best league in the country.

No.

Wisconsin is the 3rd overall seed. Stanford is the 4th. San Diego is the 5th overall seed and we are 6th.

Reactions: Fk_Pitt
I like our draw. BYU in the second is an opponent our staff has scouted multiple times. Florida is fine as a 3-seed. There’s always a chance 4 PSU could upset 1 Wisconsin.

I am not thrilled with the draw. Going against Wisconsin, if we get that far, is a very tall order.

Seems like many folks are thinking the Wisconsin regional is the hardest, and Stanford's is the easiest. They also think that Nebraska got an easier draw than they deserved because the finals are in Omaha. I guess we'll who's right in a few weeks. H2P

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT