ADVERTISEMENT

Volleyball v cuse 11-4

Like to see pitt dominate from the start to the end if this third

I wish Pitt wouldn't bother setting back row hitters. Kind of a wasted possessions in my opinion.

give all the nil money allocated to the football team to the volleyball team, they actually deserve it
It’s funny- womens volleyball is basically open free agency every off season- there is complete freedom for players to move schools.

i mean, this past off season we grabbed the Pac 12 freshmen of the year , an all big 10 player , and all big 12 player .

top programs - like Pitt - can almost have their pick of top players every off season. As long as we have Coach Fisher - PItt should be a top program nationally on an annual basis. Throw the money at him. Keeping him from taking the Penn State job was a big moment for PItt volleyball.

Reactions: HOF Coach and Chaos
The Orange have been a pa N t
Give Cuse credit. Their 2 hitters , #23 and #11 were a handful. We didn't defend them particularly well. Still, a pretty comfortable win all in all.
Give Cuse credit. Their 2 hitters , #23 and #11 were a handful. We didn't defend them particularly well. Still, a pretty comfortable win all in

Not any more so than any other sport.
And Young Women want to go to top notch programs which Pitt is.I don't think too many are clamoring to go to directional U.unless they are going there for another reason besides sports.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT