ADVERTISEMENT

Volleyball vs GT 11-23

Next two games for the ACC championship and then on to the tournament. Time for us to be playing our best. I have faith in the coaches and players. Exciting time for the team and fans.

Reactions: jctrack and Chaos
Not a great start. They need to pick it up. It does seem like GT is serving to Browskee(sp?) intentionally after her rough game against Louisville. She seems to be struggling with serve receive, which is throwing the offense out of sync.

Pitt royally blew that set letting them go on that 6-0 run. Just looked like crap during that run.

Fairbanks' sets aren't as accurate tonight as they normally are

Not looking good. They don't want to end the season with these 2 losses. Bad for confidence, seeding, and momentum.

Just got done watching that marathon

So impressed by how much VVG has improved over the past two seasons

Fairbanks is an animal.

Those roll shots from the back row from burgman kept on working and it was killing me

Funny how the GT middles were on point all game but their timing was off on some of the most important plays of the game. Cost them big points in the last two games

Reactions: Chaos
Just got done watching that marathon

So impressed by how much VVG has improved over the past two seasons

Fairbanks is an animal.

Those roll shots from the back row from burgman kept on working and it was killing me

Funny how the GT middles were on point all game but their timing was off on some of the most important plays of the game. Cost them big points in the last two games
That was really a big difference throughout the game. Pitt usually gets tons of points from the middle, but their timing was off most of the match, compared to how they usually play. And GT's middle was a beast until the last set. Whew! H2P

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT