ADVERTISEMENT

VTech just tied

Boy the Monarchs are giving them all they can handle. Up 7 again

I just looked at ODU’s schedule. They got smoked by liberty. Crazy.

If ODU holds on, Vtech would replace Wisconsin for losing against the biggest spread.

Our division is so incredibly mediocre and we just lost to the one truly awful team in it (apparently other than us). Not an incredibly tough crossover game this year, toughest team in our division (Miami) doesn’t have a very good qb. Pitt has a really good looking path to the division title this year. Absolutely ridiculous to have such a garbage team this year, in year 4 of narduzzi.

Could have sworn the clock is supposed to stop after a first down

ETA that is exactly what the Va Tech coach is angry about

VT is playing 6 games at ODU between now and 2031!
I actually don't consider VT a blue blood. But close enough that actual BBs will take note. For example, Ohio State has played at Cincinnati's in the past I believe. Maybe not anymore

VT is playing 6 games at ODU between now and 2031!

I think they see playing in Norfolk as strategic as there is heaps of talent in the Tidewater, VA area. I was stationed there in the mid-90s and would go to the local high school games. I saw a few NFL players and a good number of good D1a players there. ODU picked up a huge win today. That will certainly help them recruit their home turf.

I actually don't consider VT a blue blood. But close enough that actual BBs will take note. For example, Ohio State has played at Cincinnati's in the past I believe. Maybe not anymore
They don’t have a single national title ever. They’re nowhere close to a blue blood. They were a very, very good program under Beamer. I agree the big boys will take notice though, not like they’re a bottom feeder. They’re just not on the same wave length as the traditional powers (‘Bama, OSU, USC, Texas, etc.)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT