ADVERTISEMENT

Vuk says it quite well

Chairman Moe

All Conference
Nov 4, 2003
Just around the corner from Paradise

Like he says, if this was 25 years ago, fans would have a legit beef. Now, not so much. It’s not like the picture quality is less on the ACCN. And I can tell you right now, the broadcast crew will be better. The coverage Pitt will get on ACC PM, ACC All Access, and The Huddle will be way better than what they would’ve ever gotten on ESPN this week.

Like he says, if this was 25 years ago, fans would have a legit beef. Now, not so much. It’s not like the picture quality is less on the ACCN. And I can tell you right now, the broadcast crew will be better. The coverage Pitt will get on ACC PM, ACC All Access, and The Huddle will be way better than what they would’ve ever gotten on ESPN this week.
Agree. Having the Huddle there is good exposure. Just win this and keep going. As Mark Packer @ ACC PM says, the only football polls that matter are those beginning in early November (and after the playoffs)

I think Vuk must take his views from a loud minority who he follows on social media, or they tag him on social media, because he referenced several times in that article what Pitt fans apparently want.

A. It's prime time Saturday night, on one of ESPNs channels.

B. Both teams bring very good to great records into the game.

C. Sports fans who watch college football get every d@mn channel available. Who cares which one, as long as it's on.

D. How loud would those same fans bitch if it were a noon game?

E. SLYs prove once again that they will look for any perceived negative in any situation.

F. Maybe Vuk needs to find to new friends to give him article info to write about.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT